Variation on the Word Sleep

Monday, September 13, 2004

Audioscrobbler

Audioscrobbler.com lets you keep track of the tracks you play, and get music recommendations based on them. Best of all it's largely platform/player independant with plugins for a whole host of players. Alas and alack at home I tend to use Rhythmbox rather than XMMS which is the only Linux player which they have a plugin for. I can however use it at work, and have the last 10 songs I've played displayed on my blog (you can see them over to the right). I'd like to make that part go faster though. If anyone has any ideas.
Here's my profile -- my top songs will probably be heavily influenced by the fact that I share an office and am consequently not going to be playing much explicit or loud music.
s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home